71° Clarksville
West Creek High's Student News Site

The Coyote Caller

The Coyote Caller

The Coyote Caller

Photo Gallery: JROTC @Daytona Beach Drill World Championships
Gisely Argueta, Phototgrapher • Published May 8, 2024
Exam schedule posted
Exam schedule posted
Staff ReportPublished May 8, 2024
Laptop collection day set for Thursday, May 16
Staff ReportPublished May 6, 2024
Diamond Notes: Baseball for April 29-May 3
Scott Hoskins, Journalism Adviser • Published May 5, 2024
Pitch Notes for April 29-May 3
Pitch Notes for April 29-May 3

Cumberland Winds in Recital at the Roxy Regional Theatre on Friday, May 3

contributed
contributed

CLARKSVILLE, TN — While many are familiar with their full band performances, the Cumberland Winds will feature the fine musicians from our community who make up the group during a member’s recital at the Roxy Regional Theatre on Friday, May 3, at 7 p.m.

Featuring soloists and small ensembles performing varied styles and types of music in the intimate setting of Clarksville’s oldest professional theatre, the evening will include flute, horn and clarinet soloists; a clarinet trio; sax and guitar jazz duo; a low brass duo; sax quartet; and the Cumberland Winds Flute Section.

The Cumberland Winds is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which exists to promote and foster excellence in wind and jazz ensembles in the regional Tennessee Cumberland River area.   The organization provides quality professional level performing ensembles and promotes and provides musical educational venues, clinics and master classes for students and adults.  The musical groups which make up the Cumberland Winds include a concert band, big band, dixie band, jazz combo, brass quintet and woodwind quintet, as well as a number of solo instrumentalists.  For more information, visit www.cumberlandwinds.org.

Tickets to Cumberland Winds: Members in Recital are $20 and may be reserved online at www.roxyregionaltheatre.org, by phone at (931) 645-7699, or at the theatre during regular box office hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and one hour prior to the performance).

The Roxy Regional Theatre (Roxy Productions, Inc.) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to producing professional live theatre and promoting the arts, with emphasis on education, in Clarksville, Middle Tennessee and the Southeast.  The theatre is located at 100 Franklin Street in Historic Downtown Clarksville.  For more information, visit www.roxyregionaltheatre.org.

Roxy Regional Theatre
100 Franklin Street
Clarksville, TN 37040
www.roxyregionaltheatre.org
[email protected]

(931) 645-7699