75° Clarksville
West Creek High's Student News Site

The Coyote Caller

The Coyote Caller

The Coyote Caller

Photo Gallery: Soccer vs. Northwest, May 9, 2024
Scott Hoskins, Journalism Adviser/Photographer • Published May 13, 2024
Photo Gallery: JROTC @Daytona Beach Drill World Championships
Gisely Argueta, Phototgrapher • Published May 8, 2024
Exam schedule posted
Exam schedule posted
Staff ReportPublished May 8, 2024
Laptop collection day set for Thursday, May 16
Staff ReportPublished May 6, 2024

Celebrate Constitution Day at Austin Peay State University’s free event

Clarksville, Tennessee – The Department of Political Science and Public Management and the Department of History and Philosophy at Austin Peay State University (APSU) invite you to a special Constitution Day event on Monday, Sept. 18, 2023, from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Morgan University Center, Rooms 303/305.

This event is free and open to the public, and the first 75 guests will receive FREE Constitution books!

Constitution Day is a momentous occasion that commemorates the creation of the United States Constitution, a document that brought together the ideas of many visionaries and integrated several existing documents, including the Articles of Confederation and the Declaration of Independence. This year’s theme is “Civic and Community Engagement in Response to the American Political Divide.”

Assistant Photographer
APSU’s Political Science department celebrated Constitution Day with a visit from former Attorney General of the United States under the Bush Administration Alberto Gonzalez in MUC 303 on September 18, 2017. (Sean McCully)

Our distinguished panel of speakers will delve into the significance of the Constitution, its historical context, and its ongoing relevance in today’s world. Each speaker brings a unique perspective, making this event an engaging and informative experience for all attendees.

Panel of Speakers:

Whether you’re a student, faculty member or a member of the public, Constitution Day at Austin Peay promises to be an enlightening and educational event that you won’t want to miss.

Join us in celebrating Constitution Day and gaining a deeper understanding of the document that has been pivotal in shaping our nation’s history and values.

For more information, contact Dr. Harold Young, APSU Political Science & Public Management, at [email protected] or 931-221-7059.