57° Clarksville
West Creek High's Student News Site

The Coyote Caller

The Coyote Caller

The Coyote Caller

Photo Gallery: Soccer vs. Northwest, May 9, 2024
Scott Hoskins, Journalism Adviser/Photographer • Published May 13, 2024
Photo Gallery: JROTC @Daytona Beach Drill World Championships
Gisely Argueta, Phototgrapher • Published May 8, 2024
Exam schedule posted
Exam schedule posted
Staff ReportPublished May 8, 2024
Laptop collection day set for Thursday, May 16
Staff ReportPublished May 6, 2024

Movies coming out in September

The month of September will see a variety of movies in theaters, from horror to comedy to science fiction and drama. Not all movies to be released in September are listed below. These movies are the major releases.

Friday, September 1

• The Equalizer 3 (trailer)
    • Robert McCall finds himself at home in Southern Italy but he discovers his friends are under the control of local crime bosses. As events turn deadly, McCall knows what he has to do: become his friends’ protector by taking on the mafia.

Friday, September 8

• My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 (trailer)
    • After traveling to Greece for a family reunion, a woman attempts to locate her deceased father’s childhood friends.
  • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (trailer)
    • Based on the book by Benjamin Alire Sáenz, set in 1987 El Paso, it’s the tale of two teenage Mexican-American loners as they explore their friendship and the difficult road to self-discovery.
  • The Nun II (trailer)
    • 1956 – France. A priest is murdered. An evil is spreading. The sequel to the worldwide smash hit follows Sister Irene as she once again comes face-to-face with Valak, the demon nun.

Friday, September 15

• The Inventor (trailer)
    • Inventing flying contraptions, war machines and studying cadavers, Leonardo da Vinci tackles the meaning of life itself with the help of French princess Marguerite de Nevarre.
  • A Haunting in Venice (trailer)
    • In post-World War II Venice, Poirot, now retired and living in his own exile, reluctantly attends a seance. But when one of the guests is murdered, it is up to the former detective to once again uncover the killer.
  • Camp Hideout (trailer)
    • After a troubled teen steals an important item from two big city goons, he hides in a church summer camp and finds he must protect his new found friends at all cost when the goons track him down.

Friday, September 22

• Expend4ables (trailer)
    • The Expendables will square up against an arms dealer who commands the might of a massive private army.
  • Dumb Money (trailer)
    • Dumb Money is the ultimate David vs. Goliath tale, based on the insane true story of everyday people who flipped the script on Wall Street and got rich by turning GameStop (yes, the mall videogame store) into the world’s hottest company.
  • I Can (trailer)
    • An adulterous couple’s daughter was born with one arm, but her softball skills reveal God’s true grace.
  • It Lives Inside (trailer)
    • An Indian-American teenager struggling with her cultural identity has a falling out with her former best friend and, in the process, unwittingly releases a demonic entity that grows stronger by feeding on her loneliness.

Friday, September 29

• The Creator (trailer)
    • Described as a post-apocalyptic thriller involving a future impacted by a war between humans and AI.
  • Saw X (trailer)
    • Chasing a promising procedure that would allegedly cure his cancer, John Kramer heads towards Mexico to go through an experimental treatment, only to find out he was prey for a scam. Now, the scammers become the prey of Jigsaw’s new game.
  • 57 Seconds (trailer)
    • When a tech blogger lands an interview with a tech guru and stops an attack on him, he finds a mysterious ring that takes him back 57 seconds into the past.
  • PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie (trailer)
    • A magical meteor crash lands in Adventure City, and gives the PAW Patrol pups superpowers, transforming them into The Mighty Pups.
  • Dicks: The Musical (trailer)
    • A pair of business rivals discover that they’re identical twins and decide to swap places in an attempt to trick their divorced parents to get back together.